Alcatel 4053s

ytagger

Jun 15, 2021, 12:13:35 PM6/15/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Does anyone have a working edl bootloader or at least debug for the Alcatel 4053s Go Flip 3V?
Message has been deleted

ytagger

Jun 22, 2021, 8:17:00 PM6/22/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
This file works as a firehorse loader, but can't get GPT with QFIL. I'll try with edl tool and see what happens...
GFlip3VGC.bin

ytagger

Jun 22, 2021, 10:54:39 PM6/22/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Yes! It works! Now to try patching...

ytagger

Jun 23, 2021, 6:50:37 PM6/23/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I'm stuck. The userdata seems to be automatically encrypted. At least, when I mount it the only folder I can access is the decrypt key info. As for the boot and recovery, abootimg won't open them it says the ramdisk size is null. Help, anyone?

Dana C.

Jun 24, 2021, 11:37:02 AM6/24/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Re: abootimg, have you tried this tool instead? https://github.com/cfig/Android_boot_image_editor
There were some issues using abootimg on the 4052 (although a different issue), but the Android boot image editor works just fine there. Give it a shot?

ytagger

Jun 24, 2021, 12:05:24 PM6/24/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I did try that, but it also has an error when it comes to the ramdisk. It does at least unpack the rest, but it's the ramdisk we need to patch

ytagger

Jun 24, 2021, 10:14:06 PM6/24/21
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
I tried to flash a modified system.img with edl.py. I got a timeout error after it said 100%, and now the phone won't boot past the 'lively' screen