Maxcom MK281 installing 3rd party app

Jiří Chládek

Mar 27, 2024, 2:10:45 PMMar 27
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

Hey guys Ive purchased my phone with Kaios (Maxcom Mk281) during my last university exam period to seriously reduce my screen time and so far Ive enjoyed my "dumb phone" experience.

Only thing I am missing at this point is a music streaming client. I found out that there is a 3rd party unofficial app of YTMusic on Banana Hackers store and I would really like to install it on my phone as well but Im really not that tech saavy and I honestly dont really understand those internet guides that talk about installing 3rd party apps on kaios phones.

I was wondering if theres someone here patient enough to walk me through the process. Thanks!

Cyan

Jun 12, 2024, 3:04:45 PMJun 12
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hi there! are you still available?