OpenVPN binary

ProgrammAbel

Jul 24, 2019, 3:57:05 PM7/24/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
So you probably saw that speeduploop's cloud is suspended, which is a shame since he had some pretty useful stuff in there, including an OpenVPN binary. I can't seem to find the binary anywhere on the internet (or maybe I'm just blind and it is there) so I thought it would be best to ask if you guys had that thing and could upload it here. Thanks in advance :D

Luxferre

Jul 25, 2019, 8:55:38 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Before alternative build farm is in place (working on it in the backstage), here are the binaries I had in the archived backups (including an OpenVPN client, also including Lua/LuaC and unzip recently used in Wallace): https://cloud.disroot.org/s/XBny79X6wBYzCMD/download

(SHA256: a94b992841f9bb3961ab08efb1d3c70866b000adc429dad683b13808133c2c77)

If these are the ones you need, pls let know so we can mark as solved.

ProgrammAbel

Jul 25, 2019, 9:55:46 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Perfect, thanks! You can mark it as solved :D

ProgrammAbel

Jul 25, 2019, 11:02:05 AM7/25/19
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
You should probably mark your answer as the solution, since that's what it is :P