Nokia 2720 Flip UART/Serial

Кря

Apr 8, 2020, 9:04:03 AM4/8/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Hello,

Have someone figured out how to get serial access on Nokia 2720 Flip and does that phone have any serial capabilities at all? If yes, can you share pin location for serial? GND and TX would be enough for me.

Thanks in advance.

Luxferre

May 18, 2020, 12:11:29 PM5/18/20
to banana...@googlegroups.com
It has soft-serial on /dev/smd8 (you can obtain temporary root, connect to the adb shell and control the modem with AT commands via busybox microcom).

Кря

May 19, 2020, 2:07:35 AM5/19/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
But I'm sure I won't be able to see bootloader logs using this serial ;) (but this discovery is still interesting, thanks!)