adb does'nt see my device

Sadiq Adam

Jun 20, 2020, 7:36:25 AM6/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
i am using am MTN smart T which requires two codes to enable debugging. i have enabled debugging but whenever i connect my phone to PC and run adb devices, the computer doesn't detect any device. what do i have to do please?

TEACH DOWN

Jun 20, 2020, 1:06:13 PM6/20/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Gettion device on debugging mode is not enough to use adb. Because to use adb it need adb permission in your system partition.

Sadiq Adam

Jun 21, 2020, 3:23:19 PM6/21/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
Thanks, was able to get adb to detect my device but WEBIDE runtime never connects. Pls what do i have to do?

G Power

Jun 21, 2020, 11:08:37 PM6/21/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110

TEACH DOWN

Jun 23, 2020, 7:23:44 AM6/23/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
if your device doesn't detected in web ide then connect your phone with computer and enter "adb forward tcp:6000 localfilesystem:/data/local/debugger-socket" command in minimal adb and fastboot and then click on remote runtime again. Hope your problem is now fixed.

Sadiq Adam

Jun 28, 2020, 4:39:40 PM6/28/20
to comp.mobile.nokia.8110
i tried it but it didn't work