10 year anniversary party!

Todd Blatt

Jul 12, 2019, 4:46:43 PM7/12/19
to baltimore-node-discussion
Hey everyone!

The Node is super old and is ready to celebrate with you. We're co-hosting a party at the new North Avenue Marketplace arcade/bar pop-up at 30 w. North Ave, just three blocks away from our space.It's where Red Emma's used to be, a week from tomorrow at Artscape.

  • 6:30-9:30 pm Saturday July 20th

  • 30 W. North Ave., Baltimore, MD 21218- the old Red Emma’s

  • Music and arcade games brought in by MAGfest!

  • Killer Queen brought in by Baltmore Killer Queen

  • Wild Kombucha

  • Secret Sauce

  • drink specials and more!

As Artscape is winding down on Saturday, head over to the North Avenue Marketplace and celebrate with us. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Node for funding more awesome makerness.

Hope to see you there.