Making custom printed circuit boards

Todd Blatt

Mar 10, 2023, 1:04:58 PM3/10/23
to Baltimore Node Discussion

I'm sending off to make some circuit boards for my little robot so I can save lots of time soldering. I'll also be making a little learn to solder node branded project board. Anyone happen to have other designs they're working? Anyone want to learn how to do this using free open source software? I can run a little workshop soon.

board layout.png

schem.png
main board.jpg

Gary Mauler

Mar 10, 2023, 6:18:15 PM3/10/23
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com
Yes !!!!!!

I want to make a "learn to solder" project using the Robot Fest logo.

Sign me up for your workshop please.

--
Come to the Baltimore Node's OpenHack, every Thursday at 7pm. Details at http://baltimorenode.org/?utm_source=Disc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Open%20Hack
---

jerry w

Mar 11, 2023, 9:49:41 AM3/11/23
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com
Interested

Hope the events are hybrid
so I can attend online.

DataPlan etc willing

Todd Blatt

Mar 30, 2023, 11:44:44 AM3/30/23
to Baltimore Node Discussion
The pcbs will be here in about a week! Bring your laptop tonight at 7 if you want to join me in a jam session workshop on how to use kicad to make circuit boards. super informal. I'll do another one in a couple weeks for a small fee. Tonight is free.