Panduit Wall Mount Cabinet

Morgan Morris

Apr 14, 2020, 8:51:32 AM4/14/20
to Baltimore Node Discussion
Hey guys,

I have a wall mount cabinet that I was saving for our house when we get it but I need space. Is anyone interested in buying a wall mount cabinet. I know most of you guys are technically inclined so I figured I would give you a holler. I'm very motivated to get rid of it as it has been in the back of my outback for a while now taking up too much space. With everything going on with Covid our house buying timeline has been pushed out and I am more inclined to sell as I am the only one working still in my household and my SO and her sister are out of work. I am very flexible on pricing but I put it up on LetGo it's easier to just link it here. The price is negotiable I just need my trunk back and a little something to help with rent! It is brand new never been used I just took it out of the box to fit it into my car. I would be willing to deliver to a reasonable distance in the area. I live in the Columbia area.

Thank you for your time,

Here's the link : https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/6e698bc