Solid works or fusion workstation / tutors ?

Will Fagg

Apr 29, 2021, 11:50:30 AM4/29/21
to Baltimore Node Discussion
Hi everyone it's been a few years since I attended an open hack, and I still remember what a cool bunch of folks I met over there, with lots of skills and passion for building (I was the guy that brought the popcorn machine with me ) , I'm hoping there is a workstation there with solidworks on it, or maybe one of you all can help me use fusion to modify my oven design plans for manufacture ?  I have step files, and need to learn how to edit them. My email is will...@gmail.com , the website for my pizzeria is Tinybrickoven.com , the name of my new portable pizza oven will be TinyBrickoven, attached is a rendering.

Will
Tinybrickoven.com v34.png

Shane Hoeckel

Jan 16, 2022, 5:01:19 PM1/16/22
to Baltimore Node Discussion
What do you need modified?  I may be able to help.  I've been working with Fusion 360 for a little while and am getting the hang of it, although editing certain files can be tricky to learn.  I've been messing around with editing .stl files.

Will Fagg

Jan 16, 2022, 7:19:35 PM1/16/22
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shane wow it's been a while since I posted this, and I have actually learned solidworks now, so I'm ok ...I do  want to start a builder's meetup, and it would be pretty cool to trade some design tips with you, in the future, when it's safe to gather indoors again.

Will

--
Come to the Baltimore Node's OpenHack, every Thursday at 7pm. Details at http://baltimorenode.org/?utm_source=Disc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Open%20Hack
---