Tool donation

jtzim07

May 13, 2019, 12:28:14 PM5/13/19
to Baltimore Node Discussion
I have a Rikon 10-306 bandsaw that has been sitting in my basement. Needs new tension arm (have replacement part, haven't installed). If anyone is interested and could fix it (shouldn't be hard, either look up manual or call Rikon), I can bring it to the space. Also have a Jet 1221Vs lathe that I wanted to bring in of anyone is interested. I would still like to own the lathe, but I could loan it out. Its smaller than the lathe in the shop but has a 12" swing and its variable speed. The bandsaw I would be willing to donate

Morgan Morris

May 13, 2019, 11:00:30 PM5/13/19
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com
Would love to find a place to set up that lathe! I was planning on finding a place to set up the smaller one we had before but it disappeared.

My thoughts,

--
Come to the Baltimore Node's OpenHack, every Thursday at 7pm. Details at http://baltimorenode.org/?utm_source=Disc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Open%20Hack
---

jtzim07

May 14, 2019, 12:29:45 PM5/14/19
to Baltimore Node Discussion
It would need to be mounted to a work bench or something. It's on my workbench in my basement, but I dont have the stand for it. The stand is like $400! Maybe someone could build one instead if theres no place to mount it