Node 9th Birthday Party November 1st!!!!!!!!!!

meghan rimelspach

Oct 31, 2018, 11:37:15 AM10/31/18
to Baltimore Node Discussion

Baltimore Node Turns 9 - 9' sculpture build and birthday party!

Join us for the Baltimore’s Node’s 9th Birthday Party!

Our nine years of making, collaborating, ideas, and connections will be celebrated in true maker fashion, working together on a group build to assemble a 9 foot tall sculpture (and a party).  The sculpture was designed by George Hart and is made of 193 3D printed pieces that were crowd-sourced from all over the world, plus 416 wooden dowel rods, those don’t seem quite as exciting, but are apparently important.

We will have some food to share and you are welcome to contribute some if you would like.  Bring friends, old members, anyone who is fun or interested in the space.

Thursday November 1, 2018

7pm - 11pm

2106 Lovegrove St, Baltimore, Maryland 21218

Facebook event here- https://www.facebook.com/events/158638555087853/