Restart Lapsed Membership i.e. Let me back in! :)

Alison MacMullan

Feb 23, 2019, 6:20:45 PM2/23/19
to baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com
Hello all! So I just starting paying dues again via the website!
How should I go about finalizing my membership? Would the appropriate person kindly initiate a keyholder vote for me?

Here's some stuff about me:

For those of you who don't remember or weren't around back when I last frequented the Node. I'm a lapsed member. I've restarted paying dues and I want back in!
I'm a tinkerer and an electronics enthusiast. I was a corporate tax accountant in another life but still have those skills in my back pocket. I now walk dogs for a living.
Node member Derek Fields and myself won a few hackathons together with our LED backpack for bicyclists.
I have a vision of an organized and useful and labeled electronics corner at the Node and that's what I plan to work on first with my new membership.
Looking forward to meeting anyone I haven't yet!

Alison MacMullan

Feb 23, 2019, 6:24:15 PM2/23/19
to baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com

If I accidentally end up double posting this, sorry about that!

jerry w

Feb 24, 2019, 3:46:24 AM2/24/19
to Baltimore Node Discussion, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
Just reintroducing yourself to Everyone, almost.

--
Come to the Baltimore Node's OpenHack, every Thursday at 7pm. Details at http://baltimorenode.org/?utm_source=Disc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Open%20Hack
---

Philip Edwards

Feb 24, 2019, 4:14:29 PM2/24/19
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, Baltimore Node Members
You've been voted in as a member at the annual meeting. Welcome back!