Techno Swap Fest (reservation made!)

Jon Lesser

Feb 3, 2010, 12:03:05 PM2/3/10
to baltimore-node-discussion, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
Who wants to go to the Techno Swap Fest on the 13th? I'm looking for at least one person who wants to drive down with me in the morning around 8am to help me set up the Node table. For everyone else, the fest will be happening from 9am-2pm.

The event itself is going to be about 30 tables large with people selling and swapping stuff. I am expecting there to be some gems among the junk that will probably be very cheap. If you have your own personal junk, bring it and try to swap it! There is a $5 entrance fee.

If you have junk for the Node to sell/swap, drop it off at the space and let me know.

If you've never been to the National Electronics Museum, it's excellent, free, and will be open from 10am to 2pm the day of techo-swap-fest. So make it a two-for day.

Directions: http://bit.ly/9oqc45

-Jon