Arduino Workshop Series: Part 1 - The one in where you solder a Protoshield

Mark Huson

Feb 9, 2010, 8:46:00 AM2/9/10
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,
    After an all too long hiatus I'm running another Arduino based workshop. These will be a series of simple workshops to get you started programming an Arduino as well as give you some parts and pieces to work with. The first workshop is Feb. 27th at 1pm. We will be assembling an Adafruit Protoshield to use in the following workshops.

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/567889573
As I say in the eventbrite page, if you wish to not pay the eventbrite fees feel free to drop the money off at the space with a note.

-Mark