Annual (and regular) Meeting Announcement

Matthew Forr

Feb 3, 2011, 4:54:11 PM2/3/11
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
Node,

So it looks like it's a few days past the deadline to call an annual meeting (my bad, you can vote me out!). I'm calling it for Tuesday, February 22nd at 7:30pm which meets the criteria found in the bylaws. During this meeting members will "elect Officers and the Board of Directors, review and vote on the standing rules and policies of the corporation, receive reports on the activities of the corporation, approve the budget and determine the direction of corporation in the coming year."

If you have questions about how the officer elections are run please refer to the bylaws.

Otherwise, we have a regular meeting on Tuesday to go over other regular business and such, if you have anything to put on the agenda shoot me an email. See you there!

PS Mark the key issue is on the agenda.

--
-Matthew

Matthew Forr

Feb 21, 2011, 5:58:14 PM2/21/11
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks the Annual Meeting is tomorrow at 7:30, please be there early so we can start promptly, we have a lot of ground to cover.

If anyone if interested in running and cannot attend please send in your nomination and a short brief explaining why you would be a good fit for the position.

See you tomorrow!
--
-Matthew