Official list invite for Saturday

1 view

Mark Huson

Jan 21, 2010, 9:46:49 AM1/21/10
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
All,
   We have a busy Saturday planned. Starting at Noon we will have The Mitch Altman coming into the space to hold a workshop assembling some of his kits.
http://www.tvbgone.com/cfe_mfaire.php?PHPSESSID=34aadedfea9ff8e99ca589f3e4fc3766
Cost of the workshop is the price of the kit. If you have a soldering iron and or wire cutters at home and would like to come we ask that you bring them, since we are not sure we will have enough. The workshop is planned to run until about 4 although we won't be kicking anyone out :)

Later that evening at 7pm we will be having our 6 month anniversary party! We have a keg, wine, and liquor to drink. We are trying to supply food via potluck so if you could bring something small to munch on, i.e. chips, we'd appreciate it.

If you haven't stopped by the space yet to say hi, Saturday would be a great day to do it.

Hack on,
       Mark