Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 1st @ 7:30pm

Jon Lesser

Aug 31, 2009, 10:01:34 PM8/31/09
to baltimore-no...@googlegroups.com, baltimore-n...@googlegroups.com
A quick reminder that our next meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, September 1st @ 7:30pm. The big things at this meeting will be logo selection and officer elections (see agenda below for some details).

For new people, or people interested in stopping by again, you are welcome to come for the meeting proper, however, people tend to hang around after the meeting for a while (8:30-9:30 ish) and that might be the better time to meet people and get introduced to the space.

Cheers,
Jon

Complete Agenda:
http://wiki.baltimorenode.org/index.php?title=2009-09-01_Meeting_Notes

Standard Agenda Items

  • Find a volunteer to play secretary (We will have a dedicated secretary after this meeting).
  • Financial update.
  • Membership update.
  • Short notes on personal projects. Six words about what's at the top of your list.
  • Events - supremely brief mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.

Special Items

  • Officer Elections. Please read the election procedure and officer duties before the meeting. If you would like to run for anything, or be willing to accept a nomination for office, please attend.
  • Logo decision. We'll take a look at any and all proposed logos and have a vote to select one. You can present your logo to the group however you choose, printed, on a laptop, napkin sketch, etc.