Get thee to a radio!

1 view

Jon Lesser

Jul 21, 2009, 5:26:51 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hackerspace-planning
Tune into WYPR 88.1 FM in a few minutes (around 5:30pm) to hear Adam
Bachman talk to Mario Armstrong on Digital Cafe.

http://blip.baltimorenode.org/post/141026681/node-on-the-radio

Jon Lesser

Jul 21, 2009, 5:27:42 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hackerspace-planning

Jon Lesser

Jul 21, 2009, 5:36:13 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hackerspace-planning
Devastating. Maybe our twitter account wasn't active enough...

--
http://jonlesser.net

Sepideh Miller

Jul 21, 2009, 5:37:33 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Clearly we need to teach our arduino how to send messages and gain followers.

David Powell

Jul 21, 2009, 5:41:20 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Did it happen yet? I'm listening but just tuned in at 5:37pm

Kelly Egan

Jul 21, 2009, 5:43:07 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
 I think we do have the government contractor beat in terms of tweets, maybe we should worry less about getting on the radio and try and get that contract.

Sylvia Chi

Jul 21, 2009, 5:44:53 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
We need to make something that "literally" makes cricket noises @marioarmstrong

Jon Lesser

Jul 21, 2009, 5:46:24 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
It happened. But he ranted the whole time about what he thought was an
outrageous government contract. Maybe next week.
--
http://jonlesser.net

David Powell

Jul 21, 2009, 5:47:46 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
:( Totally missed anything that may have happened.

Sepideh Miller

Jul 21, 2009, 5:50:16 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Nothing happened.  They did a story unrelated to the Baltimore Node.

Mark Huson

Jul 21, 2009, 6:06:22 PM7/21/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we can get in contact with Mario and get him to add in that we have an address now at LoF. There maybe a silver lining to this. :)