payment link?

1 view

Alan Grover

Jul 27, 2009, 2:03:01 PM7/27/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to find the payment link. Where would I pay online for
membership?

signature.asc

Mark Huson

Jul 27, 2009, 2:13:33 PM7/27/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
The donate button on the right hand side of the home page. We will have to update that to make it more clear.
http://baltimorenode.org/

Adam D Bachman

Jul 27, 2009, 2:18:36 PM7/27/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, would probably be good to make a whole other page for membership interactions. For now, it's clear who did what and why (as far as Google Checkout is concerned).

If you want to be tricky, Alan, you can open firebug and modify the hidden fields: item_name_1 and item_description_1 so that your membership dues are called out in the transaction logs.

- Adam