Take a look at the space

1 view

Kelly Egan

Jul 15, 2009, 10:56:20 AM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com

I talk to Sherwin and he says he is available to let people see the space but unfortunately he can only do it at 4pm. I realize this is pretty early for people with jobs but if you would like to see the space before the meeting tonight it is an option. Please let me know if people are still interested in seeing the space so I can let Sherwin know if we are coming or not. Sorry its not at a more convenient time. He might be able to do it earlier as well.

Kelly

Mark Huson

Jul 15, 2009, 11:09:56 AM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to come but i've already seen the space. Maybe we could have Sherwin draw back the curtains so we can peer in through the window?

Adam D Bachman

Jul 15, 2009, 11:20:44 AM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Would probably also be good to have some form of video access to existing images of the space and Jon's sketchup models. Kelly, will we be able to get a machine + projector combination up and running tonight?

- Adam

Kelly Egan

Jul 15, 2009, 11:23:22 AM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
The projector should work fine with the machine in the room.

Kelly

Jon Lesser

Jul 15, 2009, 11:37:15 AM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Just to clarify for everyone, by the space, we mean the space in the
Load of Fun building. We were hoping to have a walk through just
before the meeting tonight. The meeting itself, however, will still be
at 7pm across the street from the Load of Fun building at 113 W North
Ave.

-Jon
--
http://jonlesser.net

Mark Huson

Jul 15, 2009, 6:04:05 PM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Do we have plans for how we are all going into MICA? I wouldn't mind getting a table outside at Joe^2 and just having everyone meet there so we can go in as 1 big group.

Jon Lesser

Jul 15, 2009, 6:08:44 PM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
I think one big group is the best option. I figured we gather around
the entrance and all go up at once around 7:10.

-Jon
--
http://jonlesser.net

Mark Huson

Jul 15, 2009, 6:11:25 PM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Ok i'll get a table and grab a couple brews around 6:45. Its a nice night anyone is welcome to join me. We'll all head in around 7:10.

If you end up coming late give me a call 443.614.3950 and we'll send someone down to get you, but please try not to be late :)

Kelly Egan

Jul 15, 2009, 6:19:16 PM7/15/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Lets do that. That way no confusion. We can wait maybe a couple extra minutes outside and head up all together.

Kelly