Baltimore Node Events Calendar

Jon Lesser

Jul 8, 2009, 4:27:59 PM7/8/09
to baltimore-hackerspace-planning
We now have a Google calendar for events!

You can follow the calendar with an RSS reader using this url:
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Or you can subscribe with a calendar program of your choice (e.g.
iCal, Thunderbird, Outlook) using this ical url:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Or if you already use Google Calendar or want to start, try this link:
https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=YmFsdGltb3Jlbm9kZS5vcmdfbWZua2MwOGVnOW9kdGRyNGFidTVqZTl2NDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

We will also be embedding the calendar soon on baltimorenode.org. I
gave a smattering of people access to add events. If you'd like to
have such access, just let me know and I'll add you right away.

Cheers,
Jon

Matthew Forr

Jul 8, 2009, 5:06:50 PM7/8/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Awesome~!

Jon Lesser

Jul 9, 2009, 1:37:51 PM7/9/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Did someone by chance delete the Node events calendar? I can no longer
find any evidence of its existence...

-Jon
--
http://jonlesser.net

Kelly Egan

Jul 9, 2009, 1:57:24 PM7/9/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
I changed the time on today meet up but it was still there after word

Kelly Egan

Alan Grover

Jul 13, 2009, 5:12:25 PM7/13/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
This first link (rss feed) says it is not public.
The third link (the calendar) doesn't work at all
Sorry, this is not a Calendar user: YmFsdGltb3Jlbm9kZ
Could you double check that?

Alan Grover
awgr...@mail.msen.com
+1.734.476.0969

(The "email signature" and/or digital-signature
are only for informational and integrity purposes
and does not constitute a legal signature)

signature.asc

Sepideh Miller

Jul 13, 2009, 5:23:27 PM7/13/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
The calendar worked for me briefly when it first went up, and then someone changed it and it didn't work anymore.
I had subscribed to it as an RSS feed.

"Sorry, this calendar does not have public access enabled. If you are the calendar owner, you can make this calendar public on the calendar sharing settings page"

Jon Lesser wrote:
> We now have a Google calendar for events!
>
> You can follow the calendar with an RSS reader using this url:
> http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
>
> Or you can subscribe with a calendar program of your choice (e.g.
> iCal, Thunderbird, Outlook) using this ical url:
> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>
> Or if you already use Google Calendar or want to start, try this link:
> https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=YmFsdGltb3Jlbm9kZS5vcmdfbWZua2MwOGVnOW9kdGRyNGFidTVqZTl2NDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>
> We will also be embedding the calendar soon on baltimorenode.org. I
> gave a smattering of people access to add events. If you'd like to
> have such access, just let me know and I'll add you right away.
>
> Cheers,
> Jon

Jon Lesser

Jul 13, 2009, 5:33:38 PM7/13/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks. The calendar has gone AWOL. Things were copasetic when I
created it and sent that email out, but now I can find no evidence
that it ever existed.

Google's error message about not being public is misleading.
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/LALA_IdoNotReallyExist%40LALA/public/basic
also claims to simply not be public, when in fact I just made up the
URL.

I will recreate it again, in the mean time, the list on the wiki is up
to date: http://wiki.baltimorenode.org/index.php?title=Main_Page#Important_Dates

-Jon

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Alan Grover<awgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This first link (rss feed) says it is not public.
> The third link (the calendar) doesn't work at all
>        Sorry, this is not a Calendar user: YmFsdGltb3Jlbm9kZ
> Could you double check that?
>
> Jon Lesser wrote:
>> We now have a Google calendar for events!
>>
>> You can follow the calendar with an RSS reader using this url:
>> http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic
>>
>> Or you can subscribe with a calendar program of your choice (e.g.
>> iCal, Thunderbird, Outlook) using this ical url:
>> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/baltimorenode.org_mfnkc08eg9odtdr4abu5je9v40%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
>>
>> Or if you already use Google Calendar or want to start, try this link:
>> https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=YmFsdGltb3Jlbm9kZS5vcmdfbWZua2MwOGVnOW9kdGRyNGFidTVqZTl2NDBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>>
>> We will also be embedding the calendar soon on baltimorenode.org. I
>> gave a smattering of people access to add events. If you'd like to
>> have such access, just let me know and I'll add you right away.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jon
>>

> --
> Alan Grover
> awgr...@mail.msen.com
> +1.734.476.0969
>
> (The "email signature" and/or digital-signature
> are only for informational and integrity purposes
> and does not constitute a legal signature)

--
http://jonlesser.net

Jon Lesser

Jul 23, 2009, 2:21:54 AM7/23/09
to baltimore-hacke...@googlegroups.com
Okay, let's try this calendar again. I remade the missing events calendar.

You can follow the calendar with an RSS reader using this feed:
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/baltimorenode.org_5jbobahkshgj11vut3cndhppoo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Or you can subscribe with a calendar program of your choice (e.g. iCal
or Outlook) using this ical url:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/baltimorenode.org_5jbobahkshgj11vut3cndhppoo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

If you use Google Calendar, I can share the calendar with you
directly, just email me off list. We will embed the calendar
somewhere on baltimorenode.org eventually.

Cheers,
Jon
--
http://jonlesser.net