BSB Exchange 2009 [Results and important information]

Liga Indriksone

Apr 5, 2009, 4:24:56 PM4/5/09
to Margit...@gmail.com, kaija....@gmail.com, renata.nov...@gmail.com, laura.vi...@gmail.com, gudiskyt...@gmail.com, justina...@yahoo.com, ksenijasl...@gmail.com, asnate...@gmail.com, Sanita.S...@rtu.lv, kristaps....@rtu.lv, ufuk....@tlth.lth.se, proj...@ktusa.lt, intern...@tipikas.ee, in...@vgtusa.lt, grajauskas...@gmail.com, juris....@gmail.com

Dear BALTECH student body Exchange project applicants!

We are very glad to announce, that all of your exchange projects have been approved! Most projects have been approved in full; however, those asking for more than 400 EUR have been approved up to this limit only because of the overall regulations.

Nevertheless, we have some good news for you all!

Organizers of BALTECH student body exchange have received requests from participants asking for bigger foundation. We made it possible to increase foundation for BSB exchange! J That’s why we are glad to announce application for extra foundation for partner groups who have already arranged their BSB exchange.

Nevertheless, this money will be given only to partner who really needs it and who will be able to show how it will make better their exchange. Basically partner will have to prove that they really need this foundation. Maximum number of money, that partner can apply for is 200 EUR. Both partners can apply for money, but there is a possibility that one of them or both won’t get full amount or even application will be denied.

There are certain prerequisites to apply.

First, you must fill application form (find attached). In application form we will evaluate how changes in your program will improve your hosting. Also we will evaluate your arguments why you need extra money and how it will make exchange better. We won’t give extra money for better food or hostel, etc.

Second, you must fill budget form (find attached). In budget form you must show old expenditures together with new ones. Increase, decrease or change in position or new positions must be marked with red color. We will compare old budget form with new one and evaluate the need for these changes.

Revisited application form and budget must be sent to BSB Exchange project coordinator Liga Indriksone (liga.in...@gmail.com) no later than 13th of April, 2009.

In case of any questions please contact project contact person in your university or me directly!

Yours sincerely

Liga Indriksone

BSB Exchange project coordinator

Application form_Extra_foundation.doc