BSB Exchange applications [IMPORTANT]

Liga Indriksone

Mar 23, 2009, 4:30:08 PM3/23/09
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As you all now application deadline has expired!

And you all should have application forms in your mail boxes. :)

I just wanted to remind that you should collect them all and
- either send me all application forms till Wednesday

- or forward them to persons representing your SU in Conference in Lund!!

This is important for evaluation of all applications. We must have all applications to evaluate them!

Best regards and see you (or your representatives) soon,

Liga Indriksone
Head of External relations
Students' Parliament of RTU

Goda Sadzeviciute

Mar 24, 2009, 5:30:38 AM3/24/09
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

one more year has already past and we had our KUT Student Union board elections =)
After my 2 years cadency as vicepresident for projects and international affairs I can proudly say that I pass all my works and responsibilities to new project coordinator Jelena Rogozina. You will meet her at Baltech conference together with Mindaugas Grajauskas (some of you already met him before, now he's our new president!).
So, give a warm welcome for them =)

Skirmantai, can you subscribe Jelena to the Baltecch groups? Here are her contacts:

Jelena Rogozina
E-mail: proj...@ktusa.lt
Phone.:+370 606 20219

Well, goodluck in your projects and further communication!

Goda Sadzeviciute
--
Goda Sadzevičiūtė
El.paštas:goda.sad...@gmail.com