BSB Exchange 09 - Guidelines!

Liga Indriksone

Dec 21, 2008, 6:14:24 PM12/21/08
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

As promissed I have reviewed BSB Exchange 09 guildelines. You will find these guidelines uploded in BALTECH Exchanges googlegroup.

Please read it carefully as the document has been restructured! All information is divided in sections.

Pay attention to the section "System of appraisal" as there you will find criteria for evaluation of applications. There will be one more document related to this section (for our internal use): "evaluation form" where all criteria will be listed. this form will help in evaluation process.

Reviewed Application form, Budget and Report form will follow shortly.

Waiting for your comments and suggestions!

Best regards,

Liga Indriksone

Liga Indriksone

Dec 30, 2008, 10:45:08 AM12/30/08
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I have uploded reviewed application form and budget on BALTECH Exchanges googlegroup.

Please review these documents carefully!
Application form is completely transformed - document has been restructured, new sections have been added and seperate budget form has been developed.

Waiting for your comments and suggestions!

Best regards,

Liga Indriksone

P.S. All the best in New year! ;)