Invitation to the final TKY anniversary ball

1 view

Mikko Sjöberg

Aug 6, 2009, 8:54:15 AM8/6/09
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I hope you've all had a great time during the summer. I'm slowly returning back to the office routines now... :)

I would like to pass an invitation to our next, and last, anniversary ball on November 7th, 2009.

Your student unions should receive an official invitation by mail within a month, but please reserve the time in your calendars already now. See for more information below.

If you have any questions or the snailmail doesn't reach you, please contact Mr. Lauri Neuvonen (lauri.n...@tky.fi).

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
/ Mikko

--
Mikko Sjöberg
Hallituksen jäsen, Kansainväliset asiat

Member of the Executive Board
International Affairs
Student Union of Helsinki University of Technology
+358 40 531 1284 | http://www.tky.fi

--

Dear friends and partners,

The Student Union of Helsinki University of Technology (TKY) will soon be at the end of its 137 years of existence. In the beginning of 2010, our student union will merge with the student unions of Helsinki School of Economics and the University of Art and Design Helsinki due to the Aalto University merger (www.aaltoyliopisto.info/en). From then on, we will be known as the Aalto University Student Union (AYY).

On November 7th, 2009, we will commemorate our glorious history and celebrate all the new posibilities the future holds for us.

We technology students will make sure that this occasion is not one full of sadness and dark complexions but a cheerful party with good friends, food, drinks, music and dance - a night to remember!

We will provide you with all the details as soon as possible. Please reserve the time in your calendars already now in order to join us for this once in a lifetime (of a student union) occasion.

I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Yours sincerely,

Lauri Neuvonen

The Master of the Ceremony
The Student Union of Helsinki University of Technology
lauri.n...@tky.fi | +358 50 3413323 | http://www.tky.fi/en