TKY merges into Aalto University Student Union

Mikko Sjöberg

Dec 27, 2009, 2:17:58 PM12/27/09
to stud...@baltech.info, balteche...@googlegroups.com, jarno.la...@ayy.fi
Dear friends,

Helsinki University of Technology, Helsinki School of Economics, and University of Art and Design Helsinki will merge into Aalto University (www.aalto.fi) on January 1st, 2010. At the same time, the student unions of each university will merge into Aalto University Student Union (www.ayy.fi).

My tasks and time at TKY are almost at their end. It has been a true pleasure cooperating with you and getting to know all of you. I hope that the connection between Baltech and Aalto University Student Union will stay strong.

My successor Jarno Lappalainen can be reached at jarno.la...@ayy.fi

From now on, the best way to reach me is mikko....@iki.fi. My phone number stays the same.

I wish you all the best for the future, and I hope that I will see many of you soon again! :)

With warm regards,
/ Mikko

--
Mikko Sjöberg
Hallituksen jäsen, Kansainväliset asiat

Member of the Executive Board
International Affairs
Student Union of Helsinki University of Technology
+358 40 531 1284 | http://www.tky.fi

TKY is merging into the Aalto University Student Union on 1.1.2010.
For more information, see http://www.ayy.fi/node/330

Johanna Ursin

Dec 28, 2009, 6:55:21 AM12/28/09
to balteche...@googlegroups.com
Moi,

Kv-yhdyshenkilö ym. Listoille pitäisi laittaa myös vastaavat viestit. Laitanko meiltä yhteisen kiitosviestin? Olisi varmaan fiksumpaa, että lähtisi yhteinen viesti koko kv-sektorilta.

T: Johanna

--
Johanna Ursin
Kansainvälisten asioiden sihteeri

Secretary for International Affairs

Student Union of Helsinki University of Technology

+358 9 468 3275 |johann...@tky.fi | http://www.tky.fi/en/

TKY yhdistyy Aalto-yliopiston ylioppilaskuntaan 1.1.2010.
Lisätietoja http://www.ayy.fi

TKY is merging into the Aalto University Studen Union on 1.1.2010.