Although the manual has the humorous "stop it when it is done" instruction, I'm curious if anybody has implemented a queue runner for bali-phy. Such code would ideally:
- Be packaged in a nice way (e.g., a python package installable from pip).
- Accept simple commands to maintain a list of jobs that could run for a month or so.
- Have command-line arguments specifying the width of individual calculations in CPU's as well as the number of parallel computations.
- Check for convergence in individual threads and jointly.
- Optionally copy a converged MC point from one thread into new threads.
- Stop after a certain number of iterations.