bp-analyze +PP for MAP and greedy trees

darren...@googlemail.com

Feb 14, 2019, 12:16:44 PM2/14/19
to bali-phy-users
Hi!

This is probably something I'm doing wrong, but ...

when I run bp-analyze the (very handy!) index.html has links to the following trees

50% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
66% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
80% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
90% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
95% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
99% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
100% consensus Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
MAP Newick (+PP) PDF SVG
greedy Newick (+PP) PDF SVG

which leads me to hope that Newick trees with PP marked on them are availble for each summary.

However! Its seems that MAP.PP.tree and greedy.PP.tree are not generated.

Is this intentional? (is there some good reason I'm not seeing)? Or is it a bug?

Thanks!

Darren

Benjamin Redelings

Feb 15, 2019, 6:35:45 PM2/15/19
to bali-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Darren,

    Yeah, this is my mistake - sorry about that!  It turns out that the file listed as "Newick" actually has the posterior probabilites, so it should be called `greedy.PP.tree` instead of `greedy.tree`.  However, for the MAP tree the PP tree is just missing.  I will try and get a fix ready for this.

-BenRI

darren...@googlemail.com

Feb 16, 2019, 6:29:13 AM2/16/19
to bali-phy-users
Hi,

Thanks - I should have looked! The greedy tree is fine for me, so I'm not waiting on a fix!