Website Update

David Bradford

Mar 7, 2009, 9:09:11 AM3/7/09
to BalA...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I've added Forums to the balaustin website.  Also, the All Balboa Weekend website has been updated.  Registration starts next week and there is a special discount if you register in the first week.

There is also a practice this Sunday, so come out and work on your bal.

- dave
---
"The secret of genius is to suffer no fiction to exist for us; to realize all that we know . . . and without end, to honor every truth by use."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charlotte Simpson

Mar 7, 2009, 10:45:31 AM3/7/09
to BalA...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Thanks Dave. See you Sunday.

-Charlotte
--
Charlotte Simpson
CASSi...@gmail.com

Tiffany Bristow

Mar 7, 2009, 7:42:20 PM3/7/09
to BalA...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info Dave. I'll be there tomorrow. Ready to Bal.

Tiffany Bristow
512.507.6625

AHO_Logo+Signatureemailsmall160x91p.jpg

WendyRas

Mar 8, 2009, 11:06:39 AM3/8/09
to BalAustin
Hi, Dave. I'm a bit confused because I thought practice was the 2nd
and 4th Sunday of each month? I've not had a chance to go because I
love so far down south (San Marcos) and ironically I used to live
right around the corner from you.

- Wendy