need a well made prima

Liesse Langlois

Feb 17, 2012, 10:53:06 PM2/17/12
to Balalaika, domra, bayan, accordion, garmoshka
balalaika. Not a tourist instrument, but a master one. Any
recommendations? Would like the name of a master in Russia, or
Germany. Or of a well known manufacturer of quality instruments.
Thanks!

Jason Adamik

Mar 8, 2012, 9:12:49 PM3/8/12
to bala...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to know some makers to contact. It seems very hard
to find a 'real' instrument vs. a beat up one on eBay or cheap
playthings.

Thank you for any leads on where to buy good quality balalaikas.

-Jason

> --
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/balalaika?hl=en