Alto Balalaika for sale

am4me2

Aug 14, 2009, 7:51:27 AM8/14/09
to Balalaika, domra, bayan, accordion, garmoshka
I have decided to sell my alto Balalaika ..from what I have been able
to find out I believe it was handmade in Russia from between the years
1947 and 1953.

It has 18 frets and can be played either as an alto or a sucunda
depending on how you tune it. I find the tone of the instrument to be
of good to excellent quality and it holds it tuning well. I am asking
125 Euros for the Balalaika please be aware that it will cost
somewhere between 30 and 60 Euros for shipping it to the USA because
I live in the Netherlands.

I do have pictures available for those interested. I will also be
putting the Alto balalaika on the local market in a couple of days
simply because I want to sell it. I have placed it here because of the
difficulties in getting Balalaikas in the US
Allan

msmi...@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2009, 7:50:27 AM8/14/09
to bala...@googlegroups.com