I want to buy an good prima balalaika

danik

Jan 20, 2010, 9:03:47 AM1/20/10
to Balalaika, domra, bayan, accordion, garmoshka
I need consert prima balalaika, is there any sites where i could buy
them?

thanks

Marc-Alexis BARON

Jan 20, 2010, 2:02:37 PM1/20/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You have a french site

www.balalaika.fr

Bests regards,

MAB

Me Allan

Jan 20, 2010, 3:00:07 PM1/20/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com
 LOL  here is a couple of links you might need use a translator  be aware shipping will cost you some where around $50 plus the cost..  if you are interested I will help you get it as the netherlands is where I live..
Allan

http://link.marktplaats.nl/313007733

http://link.marktplaats.nl/312713427

http://link.marktplaats.nl/309582833

Jorge E. Villamarin

Jan 20, 2010, 8:25:22 PM1/20/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com

Hi

if you are not pressed for time I can construct one for you,  concert quality.. It takes me two months  to build and finish. Where are you located?

Jorge Villamarin

Eugene

Jan 25, 2010, 5:01:17 PM1/25/10
to Balalaika, domra, bayan, accordion, garmoshka, danik
Hi, what kind of money are you willing to spend? I have an excellent
prima balalaika. Made and signed by a Russian master. His name
escapes me now, but I'll look tonight if you want to know.

Good luck in your search.

Eugene

danik

Jan 26, 2010, 1:44:31 PM1/26/10
to Balalaika, domra, bayan, accordion, garmoshka
im located in Virginia, USA. where are located? about what price would
it cost for you to build?

thanks

On Jan 20, 8:25 pm, "Jorge E. Villamarin" <jevillamar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/balalaika?hl=en- Hide quoted text -

danb...@virginia.usa.com

Feb 4, 2010, 11:48:07 AM2/4/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com
ok if you will want me to buy it later just write me an email and if i would still need one i will buy it.

good luck in selling

sincerely,
Daniel Brover

Jorge E. Villamarin

Feb 8, 2010, 3:44:08 PM2/8/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry I didn`t see your response before.
It would cost US $ 1,500.  If you order, i will build it, send you pictures when finished and instructions  for payment .
I'm located in Bogota, Colombia but shipment would probably be from New Orleans where my daughter lives, since she will be visiting here some time in april so she would bring it back with her.
Please let me know if interested.  Thanks

Eugene Alper

Feb 11, 2010, 1:46:58 PM2/11/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com
OK, thank you.

danb...@virginia.usa.com

May 8, 2010, 9:14:37 AM5/8/10
to bala...@googlegroups.com

can i have your phone number, want to buy your balalaika.

thanks
Message has been deleted