Haskell training

Stephen Peters

Mar 14, 2013, 5:09:24 PM3/14/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

We are currently planning a series of 2-day intensive Haskell training classes.

We will offer both a 2-day introductory course and a 2-day advanced course. The focus of both courses is on practice: developing the understanding to design robust Haskell programs and the practical skills to become productive with Haskell.

We're looking to hold classes in the Portland/Seattle area, San Francisco and New York City around the end of May, beginning of June. We're expecting the pricing to be about $1,100 per person for each 2-day course.

At the moment we're hoping to gauge interest in the classes so we can plan appropriately. If this sounds interesting and you'd like to know more, please contact me here:

ste...@fpcomplete.com

503.575.0815