Seeking Alpha testers

Stephen Peters

Mar 7, 2013, 12:44:04 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Haskellers!

Here at FP Complete we've been making a lot of progress on our Haskell IDE and development tools package.

We are looking for people who'd be interested in being part of our Alpha test group.

This is a early release of the product and will have limited functionality. However, it will give alpha users a chance to shape the contents of the final product release which will include access control, multiple deployment models, a more complete IDE, logging and profiling, team management features, additional libraries, some application services, and integration with alternative version control systems.

If you'd like to hear more, please contact me at ste...@fpcomplete.com

- Steve Peters

Jonathan G Fischoff

Mar 7, 2013, 12:45:17 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Sign me up.

I use Haskell almost every day.

Best,
Jonathan

On Mar 7, 2013, at 9:44 AM, Stephen Peters <ste...@fpcomplete.com> wrote:

ste...@fpcomplete.com

Hugo Estrada

Mar 7, 2013, 12:55:50 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I could give you some feedback if you want. I would come from a beginner, if that is what you are looking for.

Dan Burton

Mar 7, 2013, 2:41:53 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com, ste...@fpcomplete.com
Count me in!

-- Dan Burton

Erdal Tuleu

Mar 7, 2013, 8:06:33 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I would like to try it also.

hsgui huang

Mar 7, 2013, 8:07:09 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
I would like to try it too.

Conal Elliott

Mar 7, 2013, 8:16:07 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All. When replying to Steve Peters' note, please take care not to include us all (as has happened with several replies so far). The group email "Reply-To" field is set to be the whole group (i.e. even if you don't "Reply All"), so you'll have to replace the group address (baha...@googlegroups.com) with Steve's (ste...@fpcomplete.com). -- Conal

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Stephen Peters <ste...@fpcomplete.com> wrote:

Ian Zimmerman

Mar 7, 2013, 8:50:38 PM3/7/13
to baha...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:16:07 -0800
Conal Elliott <co...@conal.net> wrote:

Conal> Hi All. When replying to Steve Peters' note, please take care not
Conal> to include us all (as has happened with several replies so
Conal> far). The group email "Reply-To" field is set to be the whole
Conal> group (i.e. even if you don't "Reply All"), so you'll have to
Conal> replace the group address ( baha...@googlegroups.com) with
Conal> Steve's

A good illustration of the downside of Reply-To munging. It's made only
worse by the fact that googlegroups _also_ includes a List-Post, thus
silently acknowledging that the munging is just for the benefit of
broken mailers which don't understand List-Post.

gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD
fingerprint: 66DC D68F 5C1B 4D71 2EE5 BD03 8A00 786C C6FF 61AD
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/c66875cda51109f76c6312f4d4743d1e.png