New Baha'i News Group

1 view

ratu...@yahoo.co.uk

Feb 5, 2005, 5:13:49 PM2/5/05
to Bahai...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I thought that members of
this group who were interested in seeing how the Baha'i community
relates to world would be interested in this new group. I attach below
a promo piece about the new group.

If you try it out, please let me know what you think of it - good or
bad!

Are you interested in the Baha'i community, and want to see how the
world views the Faith? Have you heard about the "emergence from
obscurity" and want to see it happening in front of your eyes?

If so, this email newsgroup may be one for you!

Subscribe to "Baha'i Monitor" and you will get a weekly email,
summarising an article taken from the world's print media discussing
the Baha'i Faith, the Baha'i community, or events that Baha'is are
getting involved in and getting a mention.

These articles provide a great insight into how the world sees the
Baha'i community, what people are saying about the Baha'i Faith, and
what Baha'is are seen to be getting involved in.

To subscribe visit groups.yahoo.com/group/BahaiMonitor

You can also view back articles on the website, and you can choose
whether you want to receive articles as an email or to view them when
you want to visit the website.

If you try it and like it please recommend this group to a friend!

The Promised One

Feb 12, 2005, 1:40:18 PM2/12/05
to Bahai...@googlegroups.com
I think its a good group!

You can search little bit more within different newspaper to find more
articles....100 publish everyday about the Faith.