Who and where?

Krisia Haynes

Oct 13, 2005, 3:45:14 AM10/13/05
to Bahai...@googlegroups.com
I'm Krisia. I'm from Bermuda. I've been a Baha'i for about 22 years now (since I was 9). I'm an English teacher living in Istanbul Turkey.

Who else is out there, and where are you?

Polychrysos

Oct 14, 2005, 3:20:16 PM10/14/05
to Bahá'í Faith
My name is Brendan. I'm a graduate student from Toronto, Canada. I
was raised a Baha'i by my parents. I'm 30 years old now, and about to
be married. Does anyone know why this list is different. Why do you
post here rather than soc.religion.bahai?

Krisia Haynes

Oct 15, 2005, 5:55:44 AM10/15/05
to Bahai...@googlegroups.com
I think this list is different because no one actually posts here....

The Promised One

Jan 29, 2007, 1:04:25 AM1/29/07
to Bahai...@googlegroups.com
I think the more people should be invited - email them the the group email!