New Vicar for Bagshot!!

Tina Carney

May 11, 2014, 4:32:05 PM5/11/14
to bagsho...@googlegroups.com

New  Vicar for Bagshot

St Anne's Church are delighted to announce that the Reverend Andreas Sistig has been appointed to be the new Vicar of Bagshot.

Andreas is currently the Associate Vicar at Fleet, where he has responsibility for the congregation of Ss Philip and James.

Andreas is married to Jenny and they have two school-age daughters and a dog called Thula.

Jenny is also an ordained priest, working in two part-time roles: as a chaplain to a school in Ascot and as a hospital chaplain at Frimley Park. Jenny wishes to be involved as part of St Anne’s ministry team and will be a non-stipendiary curate at St Anne's.

Andreas grew up in Germany and met Jenny in South Africa while on a training course. Andreas and Jenny were ordained into the Anglican Church of South Africa and both held ministry posts there before moving to Fleet in 2008.

It is expected that Andreas will commence his ministry in Bagshot in early September.

We look forward to welcoming Andreas and to his leading us in the further development of our ministry to Bagshot and the wider community. We ask that you include Andreas, Jenny and their family in your prayers as they prepare to move to Bagshot and to take up their new responsibilities within our community.

www.saintannebagshot.org.uk

--
Kind regards
Tina Carney

see also
 for further news of activities in Bagshot