Week of 2/18/11

Troy King

Feb 19, 2011, 9:47:32 PM2/19/11
to bageltec...@googlegroups.com

Welcome to the Bagel Tech Network!

What is Bagel Tech? We deliver the latest in consumer tech news that is punchy and entertaining. Below are our shows and the latest tech news you need to know.

Bandwidth and hosting for the Bagel Tech Network is provided by UK2.net. Web hosting for everyone.

Bagel Tech Big

Subscribe RSS Audio | Website
Steve Jobs, Eric Schmidt and Mark Zuckerberg to Meet President Obama Today [Technology]
Watson wins it all, humans still can do some other cool things
Skype Access expands, now unlocks over 500,000 hotspots

Bagel Tech Media

Subscribe RSS Audio | Video | Website
Blu-ray Digital— the World's Most Complicated Way to Watch Movies on Android [Movies]
TiVo announces it is withdrawing support of Series1 UK PVRs
Microsoft Zune is dying, long live Microsoft Zune?

Bagel Tech Rage

Subscribe RSS Audio | Video | Website
Driver Sue For Updating Facebook In Fatal Crash
Nikon Considering Cooling Fans Inside Cameras
Intel CEO says Nokia made a mistake choosing Windows Phone 7

Bagel Tech Foto

Subscribe RSS Audio | Website
NEC uses active noise cancellation for quieter zooming into your future memories
Gary Fong Unveils New Lightsphere Value Packs
Samsung Develops 12-Megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor for Camera Phones

Bagel Tech Droid

Subscribe RSS Audio | Video | Website
HTC Flyer: 7-inch Android tablet with a surprise
Android-powered LG Revolution caught streaming Netflix
Redbox releases Android application

Bagel Tech Mac

Subscribe RSS Audio | Website
New MacBook Pros on the way
There Won't Be a Tiny iPhone This Summer
Apple's Next Big Move Might Be Supercharged Batteries [Patents]

Bagel Tech Sound

Subscribe RSS Audio | Video | Website
TK Audio launches The Strip
VST 3.5 now available for developers Puremagnetik releases Microtron XL
Puremagnetik releases Microtron XL

Have a review and don't know where to stick it? Post it on iTunes! We greatly appreciate your support!