Java Parser

Chaudhry Muhammad Aftab Iqbal

May 21, 2009, 6:04:28 AM5/21/09
to bae...@googlegroups.com, Henry Story
Hi,

I am looking for a java parser/library which can take Java class as an input and can give me description about the dependencies that exists inside the class.

The use case i am looking for is to identify which functions are called inside the function definition e.g. :

void doPrint()
{

 Test t = new Test();
 t.print("hello");

}

what i need as an output is that a parser can give me some description that function print() of class Test has been called inside doPrint().

Does any one know any java parser/library that can give me such descriptions ? I would prefer some libraries so that i can use it to implement my use case.

looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal

Olivier Berger