Triplifying bugtrackers short paper

1 view

Olivier Berger

Sep 16, 2009, 12:56:49 PM9/16/09
to bae...@googlegroups.com, helio...@picoforge.int-evry.fr
Hi.

I thought I had mentioned it, but probably forgot.

We've participated to the triplify challenge recently (and unfortunately
didn't get any reward), but still we wrote down some ideas that we'd
like to share with you.

Here's the abstract :

To interconnect bugtrackers, and especially the one used to manage free
software projects, one need tools to convert their custom format to a common interop-
erable form. We, in the context of the Helios project, are working on refining existing
ontologies to describe bugs from the most used bugtrackers in open source software. We
propose two prototypes for review, based on triplify and EvoOnt BOM, which export
bugs from bugzilla installations and Debian’s UDD in the form of RDF triples.

More details in the paper referenced from : http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2009/09/05/triplification-rdf-extraction-for-bugzillas-and-for-debian-bugs/

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier...@it-sudparis.eu>