Triplification of Debian bugs (via UDD)

Olivier Berger

Jul 28, 2009, 4:35:41 PM7/28/09
to bae...@googlegroups.com, helio...@picoforge.int-evry.fr
Hi.

FYI, as part of our work in Helios project, I've been trying to setup
triplify in order to publish EvoOnt BOM Issues, as an RDF output of
Debian bugs present in Debian's UDD (http://udd.debian.org/).

We have some first encouraging results and hope to be able to have it
online some day to contribute to Linked Data. More details and examples
of such triples at :
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Helios_wp3/Web/TriplifyUddToRdf

FYI, we're also hoping to be able to propose a triplification of
Bugzilla soon too, also to publish BOM (plus minor extensions).

Any comments much welcome.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier...@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC

Olivier Berger

Jul 30, 2009, 7:51:22 AM7/30/09
to bae...@googlegroups.com, helio...@picoforge.int-evry.fr
Hi.

I've setup a live demo server located at :
http://kilauea.int-evry.fr:8081/triplify/UDD/

You may try to look for yourself with your foaf:mbox_sha1sum like :
http://kilauea.int-evry.fr:8081/triplify/UDD/user/6688a14521cd97db162af8f9757f2e2232300e50

AFAIK, it's the biggest repository of bugs using EvoOnt BOM around. It's
not completely done yet, but there are intersting things like links
between Debian bugs and others like in :
http://kilauea.int-evry.fr:8081/triplify/UDD/forwardedupstream/35779
(helios_bt:reportedUpstreamIn).

Please, don't publicize this URL too much as we're not so sure about the
capacity of our server running triplify to handle the load.

Happy navigation on the graph.

Comments and critiques much welcome, of course.

Best regards,