baetle ontology

miguel...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2008, 6:17:17 AM10/30/08
to baetle, jg...@gsyc.es
HI everybody!

I would like to import the baetle ontology into a new one I have to
create but unfortunately the url where it is supposed to be (
http://xmlns.com/baetle/ ) is not available. Do you know another url
so that I can import it?

Thanks in advance

Henry Story

Oct 30, 2008, 9:29:40 AM10/30/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com, jg...@gsyc.es
Currently work seems to be going on here:

http://www.ifi.uzh.ch/ddis/evo

On the Evo Ont ontology. And this is a good place to discuss it.
Perhaps that should be made clearer on the wiki.

What the final namespace for these should be is not yet decided I think.

Henry

Richard Hancock

Oct 31, 2008, 10:09:38 PM10/31/08
to baetle
Hi Henry,

I've just to look at Baetle in relation to using it with Jira.

Is the most current version the one in subversion at

http://baetle.googlecode.com/svn/ns/Baetle.n3,

Cheers,

Richard

On Oct 31, 2:29 am, Henry Story <henry.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently work seems to be going on here:
>
> http://www.ifi.uzh.ch/ddis/evo
>
> On the Evo Ont ontology. And this is a good place to discuss it.
> Perhaps that should be made clearer on the wiki.
>
> What the final namespace for these should be is not yet decided I think.
>
> Henry
>
> On 30 Oct 2008, at 11:17, miguel.ti...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > HI everybody!
>
> > I would like to import the baetle ontology into a new one I have to
> > create but unfortunately the url where it is supposed to be (
> >http://xmlns.com/baetle/) is not available. Do you know another url

Erling Wegger Linde

Nov 3, 2008, 4:13:56 PM11/3/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

You should check out http://code.google.com/p/baetle/wiki/Bugtrackers2baetleMappings (might be a bit out of sync though)

You should also see http://code.google.com/p/baetle/source/browse/ns/Baetle.ewl.n3, I'm not sure which one is most up to date with our recent discussions.

Please let me know what you think of the Bugtrackers2baetleMappings

- Erling
--
Med vennlig hilsen
Erling Wegger Linde

Henry Story

Nov 3, 2008, 5:07:45 PM11/3/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com
There is also the new EvoOnt ontology, for which this is a discussion
forum

http://www.ifi.uzh.ch/ddis/evo

I will be looking at all these more carefully myself in the coming
weeks, and working on updating some
mappings... Not exactly sure which ones yet.

Henry

richard...@3kbo.com

Nov 4, 2008, 5:01:43 AM11/4/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com
Hi Henry and Erling,

thanks for your replies.

Just had a quick look at the EvoOnt ontology and the
Bugtrackers2baetleMappings. Seem to be well ontrack for describing the bug
ontology.

I'm also interested in linking in the requirements artifacts and the
deployment of components to test and production environments.

Are there existing ontologies covering these areas that could be linked to
the bug ontology?

Cheers,

Richard.

Erling Wegger Linde

Nov 4, 2008, 2:32:55 PM11/4/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com, alfred.l...@gmail.com
Hi Richard,

Actually we are cooperating with a student that are looking for a requirements ontology. Last time I heard from him he had only found one, which didn't seem to have any active community. I'm not sure if he has found any further. We discussed that maybe he should start an open source project, creating such an ontology, but that was only an idea. Anyway, if you find anyone please let me know, I've Cc'ed to Alfred, so maybe he can send you a link or you could discuss some ideas.

- Erling

Henry Story

Nov 4, 2008, 2:40:52 PM11/4/08
to bae...@googlegroups.com, alfred.l...@gmail.com
There is the EARL ontology btw,

http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10/

We should add that to the list of ontologies that are in the same
space in the wiki.

Henry

alfred

Nov 6, 2008, 5:15:06 AM11/6/08
to baetle
Hi all.

I contacted Jens Lehmann about the "SWORE".
SWORE is part of a bigger project; Ontowiki.

According to Lehmann it is "still under development (but usable)".

You can find information at

http://softwiki.de/swore
http://powl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/powl/trunk/models/SWORE/swore.rdf

( The main project : http://ontowiki.net , http://code.google.com/p/ontowiki/
)

Since the ontology is created as part of a bigger project it might not
have the generic structure you want though.

Alfred

alfred.l...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:05:06 AM11/6/08
to baetle
Hi all!

I contacted Jens Lehmann about the "SWORE ontology". According to
Lehmann it is "still under development (but already usable)".

You can find the latest version at these URLs:

http://softwiki.de/swore
http://powl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/powl/trunk/models/SWORE/swore.rdf

" The SoftWiki project itself will also still be active for another
year.
We welcome all suggestions and contributions. It is likely that the
ontology will be improved over the next months.

You can find the main project here:
http://code.google.com/p/ontowiki/ "

Since the ontology is part of a bigger project it might not be generic
enough to be used in other projects.

Alfred