First draft of our ontology specs / request for comments

Olivier Berger

Jun 4, 2010, 8:30:54 AM6/4/10
to bae...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

You may have heard about our efforts in the past, and this time, we have
finally managed to stabilize a specs document for an ontology that tries
to model relationships between bugs (as bug reports filed in
bugtrackers) and other bugs reported in different bugtrackers, as well
as the links between bugs and software package versions (bugs found or
fixed in particular packages of distributions) :
http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/heliosplatform/2010/06/04/first-draft-of-helios_bt-bug-ontology-request-for-comment/

We hope ot can complement EvoOnt BOM and OSLC-CM in useful ways, and
that it can be one of the building blocks of more Linked Open Data about
software artifacts (as soon as we manage to release useful
applications ;)

In the meantime, we'd welcome all comments, questions and discussions
about it.

The specs directly :
http://heliosplatform.sourceforge.net/ontologies/2010/05/helios_bt.html

Best regards,