Schedule on Tuesday (6-10pm) has been changed to SAC

Chen, Nian

Jan 14, 2014, 5:34:56 PM1/14/14
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

Our schedule on Tuesday has been moved from Belk Gym to SAC (Student Activity Center). The practice time is from 6-10 pm on Tuesdays. For those who want to play there, please ask the supervisors in SAC to set the court for you when you check into SAC. They will know which one we are scheduled on. Also be aware that anytime there is an event taking place such as Men’s or Women’s Basketball Game, our practice will be cancelled. So please check the Game Info online before you plan to go there.

Enjoy!

Chen Nian

Sandeep Kutty

Jan 16, 2014, 4:12:29 PM1/16/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chen,

I am a badminton player and play regularly at different Charlotte locations. Recently my spouse joined UNCC and I generally come to drop her at Woodworth hall. She informed me about badminton being played at UNCC. Would I be able to come and play at Belk Gym. Do I need to get any prior permissions to play at Belk Gym. Let me know the schedule also.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Chen, Nian

Jan 16, 2014, 4:16:51 PM1/16/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sandeep,

Our regular time to play is Saturday 2-6pm. Student or Faculty ID cards are usually required to access Belk Gym. However, you can apply for a family card associated with your spouse or pay $5 each time when you come.

Regards,

Chen

Sandeep Kutty

Jan 16, 2014, 4:40:42 PM1/16/14
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chen,

I will check with my spouse. Badminton is open only on Saturdays and not on other days.

Thanks,
Sandeep