Updates of the Club

Sailu Li

Jul 3, 2015, 11:35:35 AM7/3/15
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hope you're having a great summer! And here's some good news to share with the whole club.

1. With the rapid technology development, we're transferring to WeChat group for everyday Club communication. If you want to be added to the group and actively participate in club activities, please e-mail me your WeChat ID.

2. Belk gym will reopen this fall after a whole year's renovation! And we're to get the BEST badminton courts in North Carolina! We just settled down with our 2015-2016 academic year regular practice schedule, which is Tue/Thur from 5-7pm and Sat from 2-6pm. It's going to take place at North gym of Belk. And we'll get 3 courts, FINALLY!

3. Charlotte Badminton Club will host their tournament at UNCC this fall. Welcome to get more practice beforehand and join! FYI, Charlotte Badminton Club meets every Monday, Wednesday & Friday at Hawthorne Recreation Center 6-9pm.

Regards,
Lulu

Lin, Shuzhen

Jul 3, 2015, 10:47:39 PM7/3/15