Re: Updates from Badminton Club

17 vues

Li, Sailu

non lue,
24 janv. 2015, 15:22:0924/01/2015
à Kesarla Nagaraja Gupta, Sandesh,Menezes, Joyson,Sunkireddy, Harshavardhan Reddy,Mall, Tarun,Salapu, Prudhvi Raj,Pasumarthy, Vijay Teja,Penmetsa, Praveena,Kennedy, Corey,Shaik, Nagul Meera Sadiq,Dhanaraj, Bharaneedharan,Beebe, Austin,Iuliano, Benjamin,Suresh, Harishankar,Alvin, Camille,Draughn, Eric,Admane, Chinmay,Bakre, Yugandhara,Hewitt, Amy,Sadagopan, Sushuruth,ramkris...@gmail.com,sujeeth...@gmail.com,sai.adu...@gmail.com,velth...@hotmail.com,textmes...@gmail.com,Ghooli, Srikara,Chan, Wing Sze,Milind, Neha,De La Cruz, Gabriela,Delgado De Jesus, Orlando,Pipada, Piyush,Chakraborty, Abhishek,Sivakumar, Ramakrishnan,Kabra, Nitin,Katooru, Keerthana,Pandey, Sabyasachi,Waheed, Hamad,Le, Jeffrey,Upadhya, Samhitha,Ayyalasomayajula, Venkata Rama Praveen,Adluri, Chanikyavarma,Thumma, Akhila,Devappa, Tejaswini,Komalla, Bindhu,Ngo, Minh,E, Longjiang,qiyua...@gmail.com,Dean, Roger,Ellerby, Carson,Chen, Nian,Potluri, Raja Sekhar,Kakuru, Vamsi Krishna Reddy,bad...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Just want to make sure I'm at the right place. I'm in SAC now and the practice is supposed to start more than one hour ago. BUT where's everybody?

Sailu (Lulu) Li
Friday 393, Belk College of Business
UNC-Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223
704-687-7451

From: Kesarla Nagaraja Gupta, Sandesh
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 11:37:30 AM
To: Menezes, Joyson; Sunkireddy, Harshavardhan Reddy; Mall, Tarun; Salapu, Prudhvi Raj; Pasumarthy, Vijay Teja; Penmetsa, Praveena; Kennedy, Corey; Shaik, Nagul Meera Sadiq; Dhanaraj, Bharaneedharan; Beebe, Austin; Iuliano, Benjamin; Suresh, Harishankar; Alvin, Camille; Draughn, Eric; Admane, Chinmay; Bakre, Yugandhara; Hewitt, Amy; Sadagopan, Sushuruth; ramkris...@gmail.com; sujeeth...@gmail.com; sai.adu...@gmail.com; velth...@hotmail.com; textmes...@gmail.com; Ghooli, Srikara; Chan, Wing Sze; Milind, Neha; De La Cruz, Gabriela; Delgado De Jesus, Orlando; Pipada, Piyush; Chakraborty, Abhishek; Sivakumar, Ramakrishnan; Kabra, Nitin; Katooru, Keerthana; Pandey, Sabyasachi; Waheed, Hamad; Le, Jeffrey; Upadhya, Samhitha; Ayyalasomayajula, Venkata Rama Praveen; Adluri, Chanikyavarma; Thumma, Akhila; Devappa, Tejaswini; Kesarla Nagaraja Gupta, Sandesh; De La Cruz, Gabriela; Komalla, Bindhu; Ngo, Minh; Li, Sailu; E, Longjiang; qiyua...@gmail.com; Dean, Roger; Ellerby, Carson; Chen, Nian; Potluri, Raja Sekhar; Kakuru, Vamsi Krishna Reddy; Kesarla Nagaraja Gupta, Sandesh
Cc: bad...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Updates from Badminton Club

Hello all,

    Welcome back to the badminton club. Our practice for the semester kicks off today in the evening at 5:00 p.m.

An important remainder -

It is a mandatory requirement by the university that you complete “Sport Club Participation Waiver – Spring 2015”. The supervisors can visit SAC during practice and check if it is done so by each individual. So please make sure it is done before you start the practice.
Please follow the procedures below to do so:

1)      Go to “http://www.orgsync.com”, click on "Login", then select “University of North Carolina at Charlotte”.

2)      Login with you Niner Net Username and password.

3)      Click on “My Memberships” from the top right of the screen, Select "Badminton Club" from the drop down menu (If you have not yet joined badminton club, you will need to join badminton club first).

4)      Click on "Forms" from the list on top of the screen, then click on "Sport Club Participation Waiver – Fall 2014".

5)      Click on "Begin Form", select “Badminton Club”, then fill out your Member Information (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, UNCC ID, Phone Number, Email, Address, Insurance, etc.) step by step.

6)      Last, submit the form (for those have multiple clubs, make sure you do separate submission for your other club).

Our regular practice time is as follows UNLESS THERE IS A CONFLICT OF SCHEDULE (listed below in green):
Saturdays - 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.

Sundays - 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.

The following is the list of conflicts:

Saturday, January 17th: Men’s Basketball Game

Saturday, January 24th: 12:00 PM Women’s Basketball Game

Saturday, January 31st: Men’s Basketball Game

*Saturday, February 7th: must be finished by 5:00 PM (7:00 PM Women’s Basketball Game)

*Saturday, February 14th: must be finished by 5:00 PM (7:00 PM Women’s Basketball Game)

Saturday, February 21st: Men’s Basketball Game

*Saturday, February 28th: must be finished by 5:00 PM (7:00 PM Women’s Basketball Game)

Saturday, March 7th: Men’s Basketball Game

Friday, March 13th: large SAC event

Saturday, March 14th: large SAC event

Friday, March 27th: NIT Hold

Saturday, March 28th: Special Event Hold – will keep you posted

Saturday, April 4th: NIT Hold

Friday, April 17th: large SAC event (Air Band/Step Show)

Saturday, April 18th: large SAC event (Air Band/Step Show)

We may have makeup practices on sundays for the lost dates, but that is yet to be finalised. I shall update everyone if we can schedule sundays for the same.

All the best,

Sandesh

Jason A

non lue,
21 févr. 2015, 10:36:4021/02/2015
à bad...@googlegroups.com
Is there a badminton practice today? If there is I need a sponsor contact me or text me 704-458-1542

Li, Sailu

non lue,
21 févr. 2015, 10:42:1021/02/2015
à <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Hi Jason,

It's said that there's Men's basketball game today. The court might not be open for badminton in the afternoon. But if you wanna come, we have great players coming in today and I can get you signed in.

You should have my CE

Lulu

> On Feb 21, 2015, at 10:37 AM, 'Jason A' via Badminton@UNCC <bad...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a badminton practice today? If there is I need a sponsor contact me or text me 704-458-1542
>
> --
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer