Due date for filling out the waiver form_ Badminton club

Peilin Chen

Sep 11, 2015, 5:44:10 PM9/11/15
to Badminton@UNCC
Hey Everyone,

"Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for waivers to be completed and submitted on Orgsync is TUESDAY, September 15th. There will be NO time extended for the waivers. Max and I both will be coming around to practices next week to do roster checks. If someone is caught practicing/participating without a waiver filled out, the entire team will lose their practice privellages for that week." from sports club supervisor.

Due to some unknown reason, the SAC will open at 7:00pm today. So our practice time today starts at 7:00pm. See you then.

Best regards,
Peilin Chen