This Saturday

Lukun Zheng

Oct 30, 2013, 6:58:55 PM10/30/13
to baduncc
Hey,

Are we going to be able to play this Saturday?

--

Lukun Zheng

UNC Charlotte | Department of Mathematics and Statistics (Fretwell 350B)
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC  28223
lzh...@uncc.edu

Jason Auw

Oct 30, 2013, 7:02:29 PM10/30/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com
Pinoy tourney this Sat at CBC they want me to be an umpire. But I'm not interested so I'm going to play instead.

Fan, Jianping

Oct 30, 2013, 9:28:08 PM10/30/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Yes for me.

Fan

Nov 1, 2013, 5:33:25 PM11/1/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com
So are there anybody going to play tomorrow at Belk Gym?

Chen, Nian

Nov 2, 2013, 11:07:02 AM11/2/13
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
We will play 2-6pm.

Jason Bolt

Nov 2, 2013, 6:45:05 PM11/2/13
to bad...@googlegroups.com
It was nice meeting yall. What a great game, I enjoyed playing u with u guys. I hope that I can make it next sat if my guide cancel Rock Climbing.

btw below are the places to play badminton

Marion Diehl
Add: Marion Diehl Center Dr Charlotte, NC 28210 ‎
Courts: 6
Cost: $2 per visit or $41 per year
Schedule: Wed 5pm-7pm, Sat 12pm to 2pm

Crews Road Recreation
Add: 1201 Crews Rd, Matthews, NC ‎
Courts: 3
Cost: $1 per visit.
Schedule: Tues 6pm-9pm, Sun 12:30pm- 3:30pm for advanced, 3:30pm-6:30pm for Beginner to Intermediate.