Do you have interest in joining the Badminton club's committee

1 view

Peilin Chen

Sep 5, 2015, 9:41:21 PM9/5/15
to Badminton@UNCC
Hi my friend,

I am Peilin Chen. Welcome to the badminton club. Are you interested in joining the club's committee? I am looking forward for your response.
I want to hold one tournament within our club for this semester and one barbecue party in a park nearby. But I have not thought of the details yet. If you have any ideas about this semester's activity. You are very welcomed to email me.

Tomorrow's practicing time,
2:00-6:00PM , SAC

Have a good night,

Peilin Chen

Aaradhana Raghunathan

Sep 5, 2015, 9:50:15 PM9/5/15
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I'm pleased to receive your email. I would be delighted to inform you that I'm willing to participate in the tournament and practice sessions. But as this is a long weekend I'm actually out of town and won't be available till Monday ie. 09/07/2015. It would be of great help if u keep me posted of the practice sessions and timings so that I can participate and be a part of the team as well.
Thanks and regards
Aaradhana Raghunathan

hmar...@uncc.edu

Sep 5, 2015, 10:42:46 PM9/5/15
to <baduncc@googlegroups.com>
Hi

I am interested in joining the club. Am I able to arrive any time for practice of i have class during?

Thank You
Harivansh Mareddy

Sent from my iPhone

Sumant Tapas

Sep 5, 2015, 10:47:57 PM9/5/15
to bad...@googlegroups.com

Hi Peilin,

I am interested in joining the badminton club.

However I cannot join you guys at the practice tomorrow as I am out for vacation. I would be back on Monday.

Thanks,
Sumant Tapas.

Jha, Anurag

Sep 8, 2015, 12:16:55 PM9/8/15
to bad...@googlegroups.com
today at what time will we practice

Chen, Peilin

Sep 8, 2015, 3:37:28 PM9/8/15
to Badminton@UNCC
today is not the practicing time. Our practicing time is on Friday, Saturday (5:00-9:00pm) and Sunday (2:00-5:00pm).

Best regards,
Peilin Chen