Practice time and how to fill out the waiver form_ Badminton

Peilin Chen

Sep 11, 2015, 9:54:11 AM9/11/15
to Badminton@UNCC

Dear members,

 Our practice time this week is Friday 5-9pm and Saturday 5-9pm and Sunday 2-5pm in SAC. Please feel free to join the practice. We welcome good badminton players with great passion in the sport. And please remember to complete “Sport Club Participation Waiver – Fall 2014” before you come. It is a mandatory requirement by the university. I know a lot of you have already joined badminton club on “orgsync.com”, if you have trouble with filling the form,  Please follow the procedures below to get it fixed.

1)      Go to “http://www.orgsync.com”, click on "Login", then select “University of North Carolina at Charlotte”.

2)      Login with you Niner Net Username and password.

3)      Click on “My Memberships” from the top right of the screen, Select "Badminton Club" from the drop down menu (If you have not yet joined badminton club, you will need to join badminton club first).

4)      Click on "Forms" from the list on top of the screen, then click on "Sport Club Participation Waiver – Fall 2014".

5)      Click on "Begin Form", select “Badminton Club”, then fill out your Member Information (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, UNCC ID, Phone Number, Email, Address, Insurance, etc.) step by step.

6)      Last, submit the form (for those have multiple clubs, make sure you do separate submission for your other club).